DELICIOUS WALDORF SALAD

You will realize this fruit salad loaded with apples, grapes, celery, dried cranberries, walnuts, and vanilla yoghurt. it'll create the proper entremots for you. we have a tendency to created the standard fruit salad each Thanksgiving and each Christmas.

I continually hesitated to even attempt it as a result of he enclosed mayonnaise in his formula. I keep in mind observation all the fruits loaded into the bowl hoping mayonnaise wouldn't be other next. I ne'er had a mayo fan. therefore I simply ne'er loaded salads on my plate throughout the vacations.

DELICIOUS WALDORF SALAD
DELICIOUS WALDORF SALAD

I dear all the opposite ingredients he threw within the bowl however mayonnaise simply killed him on behalf of me. i actually need my kiddos to do the fruit salad just like the huge grandparent they create. the matter is that they loathe mayonnaise either. therefore i made a decision we'd build our own fruit salad with vanilla yoghurt rather than mayonnaise. The dish was astonishingly delicious. the youngsters am fond of it and this mammy grub 2 vast helpings.

This formula for a fruit salad is kind of ancient with a substitute yoghurt for mayonnaise. This formula is simply like my gran except mayonnaise. i do know he can in all probability assume i am crazy for not adding in mayonnaise, ha ha. I simply love having a conventional dish with a small twist

DELICIOUS WALDORF SALAD

INGREDIENTS:

  • 4 Apples cored and diced (I used 2 Granny Smith, 2 Gala)
  • 3 stalks Celery chopped
  • 1 cup Red Grapes halved
  • 1 cup Green Grapes halved
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon
  • 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
  • 3/4 cup Walnuts
  • 12 oz Vanilla Yogurt

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Add fresh fruits and celery to large bowl.
  2. Add lemon juice and stir to coat.
  3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
  4. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel